TennisSure underwritten byAIG Europe Limited in Ireland (AIG) is the ‘Official Insurance Partner’ of Tennis Ireland
TennisSure from AIG was launched in 2013. The product is specifically designed for Tennis Clubs. The TennisSure policy has been designed to meet the changing needs of today's environment. The product provides cover for a much wider range of risks than those associated with traditional insurance policies. It seeks not only to protect the Tennis Club and its assets but also the Club's officers and committee members in the performance of their considerable (and usually voluntary) duties.
Features & Benefits
The risks faced by Tennis Clubs are ever changing and the TennisSure policy can provide assistance in such diverse areas as Employment Practice Liability, as well as many others including, Property, Business Interruption, Legal Liabilities, Loss of License and Affinity Guard.
Placing your business with us you are assured of the benefits of:
Comprehensive combined wording including additional covers such as-
- Deterioration of stock €5,000
- Members personal effects €1,000 per member (€100k limit per year)
- Replacement of locks €1,000
- On Tour Limit (Representing the clubs in an official competition around the world) €1,270
- Public Liability Limits of €6.5m.
- Employers Liability Limits of €13m
- Trees & Shrubs €1,279 per tree (€6,350 limit any one occurrence)
- Cancellation of a major event or competition
- Money In transit up to €20,000, without use of security company (Custodian Warranty applies)
Get a Quote:
Simply call us to speak to one of our customer service team or download the form, complete it in full and return it to us to receive your no obligation quote.